Traditionally used to support liver health*
$29.95 inc GST
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.49 with More info
FOR ADULTS ONLY
*Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to support liver health, bile flow and appetite; for its ability to help support the body’s own detoxification processes.
Proudly made in Australia with Australian Grown Herbs
Taraxacum officinale extract
equivalent to fresh whole plant 900 mg/mL
1.5 – 5 mL three times daily
Directions for use
Shake bottle well before use. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary.
- Safety during pregnancy and breast feeding has not been established. We recommend you do NOT take the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or that you STOP using the product if you become pregnant.
- May be diluted with water, a small amount of fruit juice or other fluids to facilitate ingestion.
- Always start with the lowest recommended dose and titrate upwards over the course of a few weeks until you get the desired effect. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
- If after 3-4 weeks your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- In products where there are no restrictions to longer term use, we recommend you decrease the dose once you start to feel better to see if the effect can be maintained at a lower dose.
- All products have a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture. The expiry date of the product is included on the bottle and carton. Use within 3 months of opening
Duration of use
There are no restrictions to longer term use.
36 months from date of manufacture
Store unopened bottle below 30°C. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not use beyond the expiry date printed on the label.
In patients with gallstones, obstructed bile ducts, gallbladder empyema or obstructive ileus, talk to a physician before use. Possible allergic reactions to plants in the asteraceae family.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. CONTAINS ETHANOL. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. USE ONLY IF CAP-SEAL IS UNBROKEN. Store below 30°C.