Traditionally used to induce sleep*
$29.95 inc GST
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.49 with More info
*Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to induce sleep and relieve sleeplessness.
Proudly made in Australia with Australian Grown Herbs
Passiflora incarnata extract (0.9mL/mL)
equivalent to fresh herb top flowering 450 mg/mL
1 – 2.2 mL three times daily or as a single dose 1 hour before bed
6-12 years: 0.3 – 0.5 mL three times daily or as a single dose 1 hour before bed
2-6 years: 0.1 – 0.3 mL three times daily or as a single dose 1 hour before bed
Directions for use
Shake bottle well before use. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary.
- Safety during pregnancy and breast feeding has not been established. We recommend you do NOT take the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or that you STOP using the product if you become pregnant.
- May be diluted with water, a small amount of fruit juice or other fluids to facilitate ingestion.
- Always start with the lowest recommended dose and titrate upwards over the course of a few weeks until you get the desired effect. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
- If after 3-4 weeks your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- In products where there are no restrictions to longer term use, we recommend you decrease the dose once you start to feel better to see if the effect can be maintained at a lower dose.
- All products have a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture. The expiry date of the product is included on the bottle and carton. Use within 3 months of opening
Duration of use
There are no restrictions to longer term use.
Passionflower has the potential to have an additive effect with sedative drugs.
36 months from date of manufacture
Store unopened bottle below 30°C. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not use beyond the expiry date printed on the label.
Consumption with other medicines or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Exercise caution if driving or using heavy machinery.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED AND CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST. CONTAINS 59% ETHANOL. USE ONLY IF CAP-SEAL IS UNBROKEN. Store below 30°C.